- The participants will learn the people skills required to address the audience.
- The ways to combat stage fright and stress.
- The technicalities of using audio visual aids.
- Structuring and presenting the topic.
Click Here For :- Presentation Skills
- The 4P’s of effective presentations:
- Plan, Prepare, Practice and Present
- Envision your Audience
- Communicate with words, Body language and Paralanguage
- Build Rapport
- Structuring the Presentations:
- The Introduction, Body and the closing
- Getting the content in Place: The objective, key points, supporting material, transitions, summary and close.
- Introduce and grab Attention of your audience
- 7 steps to success:
- Good start, Mood, voice, body, aids, timing and Good ending.
- Creating Impact with the Visual aids