Ahmedabad, Jamnagar, Rajkot, Vadodara, Halol
Leading infrastructure and construction company in India is looking for toll cashier for Gujarat Location with :
On contract with SPV. They prepare shift wise documents (log book, cash collected, other shift details) and submit it to toll cashier.
- On contract with SPV. Handle all revenue collected from sale of monthly passes
- The Toll Cashier is responsible for consolidating the cash flows into and out of the toll booths. S/he handles internal cash management for all toll booths so as to ensure smooth toll operations and fault free customer service.
- Is responsible for collecting and safe keeping of bleed monies.
- Is responsible for depositing toll revenue collected with the bank on a regular basis.
- Ensure that Lane Assistants, Toll Collectors have required cash to run toll operations smoothly for road users.
- Prepare necessary documentation / records with respect to cash management.
- Ensure that all necessary material (stationery, etc) are in place and maintained for daily toll operations.
- Take change cash from SPV finance team and transfer to all Toll Collectors.
- Receive and consolidate shift money.
- Manage toll collector floats / Responsible for float allocation and return.
- Relieve Toll Collectors at night.
- Conduct, where required, training to develop the skills and efficiency of toll collectors, lane assistants and toll admin clerks.
|Industry||Banking / Investments / Stock Market / Financial Services|
|Work Experience||3 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
Adroit Learning and Manpower Pvt Ltd.
|About Company||About Adroit: We are one of the leading ISO 9001:2008 Certified Recruitment and Training Company in India. And we are also winner of Service Excellence Award 2014. We provide Corporate Training and Recruitment services across India & Overseas in Industries like Telecom, Banking, FMCG, and Retail, IT,Pharmaceuticals, Engineering and many more starting from Junior to top level Management.|