India's Leading Real Estate Group is looking for Manager Finance for Chennai.
1. Finalization of Accounts.
2. Oversee day to day accounting activities, interim account reconciliation, accounts payable, accounts receivable preparation of monthly profit and loss (P&L) statements and conducting variance analysis to determine difference between projected and actual results and implementing corrective actions.
3. Involved in preparation and analysis of cash flow and funds flow statements
4. Ensuring maintenance of vendor accounts and reconciliation of group companies on monthly basis
5. Accountable for finalization of financial & income statements under Income Tax & Companies Act
6. Assisting in the preparation of Projected Financial Statement
7. Responsible for month, quarter and annual accounts and statutory accounts.
8. Finalize consolidated financial statements and annual report.
9. Lead analysis of financial results, income statements, balance sheet and cash flows.
10. Develop financial forecasts for P&L, B/s, Funds requirements.
11.Determination of the Project cost and comparison with the budget for variance.
12. Report on compliance of financial covenant for term loan facility.
13. Submission of Project status lender's report to the financial institutions.
14. Other MIS report like Monthly Profitability statement, Cash flow statement, receivable ageing etc.
15. Coordinating with Statutory and Internal Audit and ensuring timely completion of audit.
16. Regular accounts maintenance.
17. Financial analysis of real estate projects and preparing finance closure plan.
18. Preparing and maintaining statutory books of accounts.
19. Well versed with SAP, ERP.
|Industry||Finance / Stock Market|
|Work Experience||6 Years|
Adroit Learning & Manpower Pvt. Ltd.
|About Company||About Adroit: We are one of the leading ISO 9001:2008 Certified Recruitment and Training Company in India. And we are also winner of Service Excellence Award 2014. We provide Corporate Training and Recruitment services across India & Overseas in Industries like Telecom, Banking, FMCG, and Retail, IT,Pharmaceuticals, Engineering and many more starting from Junior to top level Management.|
|Contact Person||Nazneen Kadri|