Leading Conglomerate venturing into Solar, Power and Oil & Gas is actively looking for a DGM - Renewables role in Mumbai with -
Assisting the management in identifying new business opportunities in the Renewables sector which are in line with and will help in achieving the Strategic Plan / Vision / Mission of the organization as recommended by the Strategy and Planning Cell from time to time.
- Proactively work to explore potential business opportunities in the renewables sector
- Assist senior management to assess progress achieved in Strategic Plans and various BD Activities / Projects by preparing status update reports highlighting BD activity on various projects along with roadmap and financial aspects.
- Preparing the Project Concept Definition for New Opportunities identified
- Responding to EOI / RFQ / RFP tenders released by respective authorities pertaining to various Projects.
- Conducting Initial Market Assessment in collaboration with the BD, Sales and Finance Teams.
- Risk Assessment for various opportunities being analyzed including preparation of Risk Mitigation Plan, Maintain, Review and Update Risk Register for each Project.
- Review of initial and detailed Business Plans / Model for each opportunity being assessed throughout the lifecycle of the Project in consultation with all internal and external stakeholders as per the Stage Gate Model for Project Development adopted by the Group. Ensuring such Plans / Models is in-line with the Company’s Overall Strategic Plan / Vision / Mission. The plans will be prepared by a separate financial resource reporting to the sector head.
- Preparation of Techno-Economic Feasibility Report for the opportunity being assessed.
- Identifying and conducting various Studies / Surveys / Approvals required at different stages of Project Life Cycle. Planning along with the Project Lead and Regulatory Resource, all project clearances/approvals like land diversification, Forest Clearance, MOEF clearance, construction power, construction water, connectivity, LTA, Aviation NOC etc. to ensure timely completion of the Project.
- Appointment of external consultants for carrying out the above studies. Review of technical evaluation of bids received from consultants as prepared by the respective project leads.
Coordination with land team / regulatory team for land acquisition activity. Coordination with Construction Group for regular updates on Construction Projects.
- Interacting & coordinating with cross functional teams (BD / Sales & Marketing/ Project/Finance/ Accounts/ Budgeting/ Tax/ Admin) as well as with outside Vendors, Consultants, Contractors, Stakeholders, Regulatory Bodies, Customers etc. for developing the Business Plans and Project Development Strategy in consultation with the senior management and respective Project Leads.
- Preparation, Review and Updation of Business Development Budgets for each stage of the the Project Lifecycle till FID and overall Project Budget as per the Stage Gate Model in consultation with the senior management and respective Project Lead. The budgets will be prepared by a separate resource reporting to the sector head.
- Resource Planning and Cost Estimation for each stage of the the Project Lifecycle till FID Stage as per the Stage Gate Model in consultation with the senior management and respective project leads.
- Preparation of detailed and exhaustive Financial Model in line with the Business Plans. Review, Assessment and Sensitivity Analyses of Key Financial Indicators i.e., Levelised Tariff, NPV, Project IRR, Equity IRR, DSCR, Payback Period, etc. for all Projects. The financial model will be prepared by a separate financial resource reporting to the sector head.
- Coordination with all internal and external stakeholders for preparation of all deliverables, reports, and presentations required at each stage gate of the Project Lifecycle. Responsible for preparing the presentation and obtaining approval of Investment and Other Committees for Project Development Activity along with the Project Lead.
- Assess the need for and identification of Strategic and Equity Partners for each project opportunity. Execution of CA/MOU/Term Sheet/ Partnership Agreement along with the Senior Management, S&P, Legal and Finance Teams.
|Salary||20 Lac To 35 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Oil / Gas / Petroleum|
|Work Experience||15 Years|
Adorit Learning and Manpower Pvt. Ltd.
|About Company||About Adroit: We are one of the leading ISO 9001:2008 Certified Recruitment and Training Company in India. And we are also winner of Service Excellence Award 2014. We provide Corporate Training and Recruitment services across India & Overseas in Industries like Telecom, Banking, FMCG, and Retail, IT,Pharmaceuticals, Engineering and many more starting from Junior to top level Management.|
|Contact Person||Ms. Nitumoni Gogoi|