15 - 25 Years
1. Prepare/review/amend the Company standard forms of contractual documents as follows, in conjunction with the Company's Legal Dept and other relevant dept so as to ensure that the Company's interests are always protected:
- Tender Documents for construction work packages (i.e. enabling works, main works, and design & build contracts).
- Conditions of Contract for construction work packages.
- Work Orders for smaller construction work packages and consultancy services agreement.
- Letter of nominations for provisional sum packages.
2. Prepare bespoke tender documents or contract documents based on project specific requirements.
3. Explain/clarify the contractual terms and conditions of the Company's standard construction contracts and consultancy services agreements to the tenderers with the intention to convince them to accept the terms and conditions.
4. Negotiate with tenderers to agree certain alternative terms and conditions for incorporation into the contract/agreement.
5. Once a contractor/consultant is selected / approved, prepare letter of acceptance (LOA) to contractor or consultancy services agreement to consultant including any negotiated terms and conditions. If there are any comments from the contractor/consultant on the LOA/agreement, negotiate with the contractor/consultant and make only the agreed amendments to the LOA/agreement.
6. Prepare letter of nomination (LON) to nominate a subcontractor for a Provisional Sum package/PC rate item under a main contract. Explain/clarify the contractual terms and conditions of the Main Contract to the tenderers of the PS/PC package with the intention to convince them to accept the terms and conditions.
7. Highlight key important contractual points of each construction contracts and consultancy services agreement to the Project Team to ensure proper administration of the contract/agreement.
8. Prepare addendums agreement to record agreed amendments to the construction contract or consultancy services agreement. If there are any comments from the contractor/consultant on the addendum, negotiate with the contractor/consultant and make only the agreed amendments to the addendum.
9. Provide contractual advice to the Company's other dept.
10. Provide interpretation of the terms and conditions of the construction contract and consultancy services agreement, when requested by the Company's other dept.
11. Prepare contractual letter to respond to claims from contractor or consultant, when requested by the Company's other dept.
12. Review performance guarantees and advance payment guarantees submitted by contractors/consultants for compliance with the requirements of the construction contracts or agreements.
13. Prepare notices (i.e. termination, default, demand etc.) for issue to the contractor/consultant. Liaise with the Company's other dept to collate all the necessary information for preparing the notice in accordance with the construction contract/agreement.
14. Prepare settlement agreement after completion of works/services or termination of the contractor/consultant. If there are any comments from the contractor/consultant on the settlement agreement, negotiate with the contractor/consultant and make only the agreed amendments to the agreement.
15. Assist Legal Dept with any information/documents required for any arbitration proceedings or court cases.
16. Manage a team of contracts managers and executives who will assist the Senior Manager in any of the above tasks and duties.
|Salary||35 Lac To 1 Crore P.A.|
|Industry||Real Estate / Construction|
|Work Experience||15 - 25 Years|
Adorit Learning and Manpower Pvt. Ltd.
|About Company||About Adroit: We are one of the leading ISO 9001:2008 Certified Recruitment and Training Company in India. And we are also winner of Service Excellence Award 2014. We provide Corporate Training and Recruitment services across India & Overseas in Industries like Telecom, Banking, FMCG, and Retail, IT,Pharmaceuticals, Engineering and many more starting from Junior to top level Management.|
|Address||SF-6, Oxford Tower, Near Gurukul, Memnagar, Ahmedabad|