7 - 12 Years
The Route Operations Officer is responsible for the implementation of accident / incident management system for route services and implementation and continuous improvement of the route services policy and guidelines, so as to ensure high level of services to the road users. S/he works towards 24/7 operational worthiness with the overall aim of minimizing fatalities and manage assets in a damage free manner.
- Drive implementation of route services SOPs designed by O&M Centre in project sites.
- Develop systems and processes to maintain high standards of service to road users.
- Work towards cost minimization in providing route services to road users by ensuring optimum utilization of available resources in terms of
manpower, security guards, emergency vehicles like ambulances and
- Ensure that all designated route services are available and in the Customer standards laid down, for road users. Reduce the lead time in providing route services and response to emergencies to road users.
- Ensure all existing encroachments are removed by maintaining liaison with local authority.
- Review daily operations reports of project sites and resolve any issues with encroachments, compliance with concession agreements and any other conflicts.
Streamline the procedures and documentation in providing the services
to road users.
Evaluate accident/ incident data for project site, perform causal analysis and recommend remedial actions.
Ensure effective use of HTMS. Observe and report the variance in route services to responsible
Assist in recruiting and training the route operations staff to bring about high quality of service to the road users. Handle labour issues as needed.
1. he average lead time in attending to the site of accident/ incident. Successful handling of the issues.
2.. Number of encroachments removed.
|Salary||2 Lac To 7 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Security / Law Enforcement / Defence Force|
|Work Experience||7 - 12 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
Adroit Learning & Manpower Pvt Ltd
|About Company||We are one of the leading ISO 9001:2008 Certified Recruitment and Training Company in India. And we are also winner of Service Excellence Award 2014. We provide Corporate Training and Recruitment services across India & Overseas in Industries like Telecom, Banking, FMCG, and Retail, IT,Pharmaceuticals, Engineering and many more starting from Junior to top level Management.|