Company has completed landmark infrastructure projects across key sectors like Roads, Bridges, Ports, Airports, Water Supply, Hydel Energy and Urban Infrastructure.
Designation: Dy Manager - Accounts
Job location: Chennai
Experience: 1 to 5 years
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
- Preparation of Cash Flow, Fund Eligibility report and allocation of fund to all the sites based on eligibility report to pay vendor outstanding dues of Buildings and Factories IC across India.
- Ensuring that all the cost has been booked for the work done to meet the management target in terms of revenue recognition.
- Preparation of Due diligence report of companies which we are going to bid.
- Evaluating the process of finalization of vendors by analysing in depth all the terms & conditions, clauses in Contract document to ensure clear bifurcation of scope of activities and liabilities of Various Vendors after analysing the company financial details with technique of ratio analysis.
- Verification of Cost Statements, Cost Analysis and Relevant Reconciliations on monthly basis.
- Preparation of required annexures half yearly for Cost Audit and Coordination with Cost Auditors by attending their quarries.
- Reviewing the cost estimated for project execution and analysing the reasons for variance between the actual cost and the estimated cost.
- Preparation of Internal Management reports and Presentations.
- Inter unit balance confirmation ,Ledger Scrutiny, Variance analysis and preparation of various schedules during Quarter, Half and Year end accounts closing
- Ensuring the projects complying with Direct Tax and Indirect Tax Laws.
- Performing a sudden audit at site level on periodic basis to mitigate the risk of frauds, to ensure correctness in booking cost without delay.
|Experience||1 - 6 Years|
|Salary||7 Lac To 9 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Accounting / Auditing / Taxation|
|Key Skills||Accounts Management Chartered Accountant Activities Cash Flow Cost Analysis Cost Auditing Due diligence reporting Cash Reconciliation Variance analysis|